Clinical Immersion Course on the Multidisciplinary Abdominopelvic Oncological Surgery Unit
|Director||Dr. José Antonio Llueca Abella|
|Content||· Organisation and Functioning of the Multidisciplinary Abdominopelvic Oncological Surgery Unit.
· Nutritional assessment of cancer patients.
· Histopathology of advanced ovarian cancer.
· Correlating the Peritoneal Carcinomatosis Index (PCI) obtained by imaging/laparoscopy/histology (Dr K. Delgado).
· Technique of diaphragmatic surgery in advanced ovarian cancer (AOC).
· Preparation of the patient in the operating theatre.
· Key points of anaesthesia in cytoreductive surgery in AOC.
· Post-operative intensive care.
· Quality of life of patients who have undergone cytoreductive surgery in AOC.
|Mode of delivery||Face-to-face|
|Dates||10 and 11 May 2018|
|Class times||Thursday from 4 p.m. to 8.10 p.m. and Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.|
|Place||Rooms of the Board of Trustees and FUE-UJI building and General University Hospital of Castelló|
|Teachers||· Antoni Llueca Abella (Head of the Multidisciplinary Abdominopelvic Oncological Surgery Unit of the General University Hospital of Castelló and lecturer at the Department of Medicine).
· Javier Escrig Sos (Head of the General and Digestive Surgery Service of the General University Hospital of Castelló and lecturer at the Department of Medicine).
· Belén Montañés Pauls (Pharmacist-Nutritionist)
· Rosa Játiva Porcar (Anaesthesist)
· Sonia Roig Altaba (Nurse)
· Ana Casanova Suárez (Nurse)
· Katty Rosario Delgado Barriga (Radiologist)
· Anna Serra Rubert (Gynaecologist)
· Esther Moreno Clari (Intensivist)
· Ángela Gutiérrez Recatalá (Surgical nurse)
· Maria del Carmen Medina (Pathologist)
Tel. +34 964 38 72 09 / 964 38 72 22
Universitat Jaume I de Castellón
Av. de Vicente Sos Baynat s/n, 12071
Castellón de la Plana, Spain